[1.7.2] Minecraft Rei’s Minimap
Rei’s Minimap Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 is one of the useful modification which enhances your gaming experience. Rei’s Minimap Mod adds a highly customizable mini-map like in those MMO games (GuildWars, LoL etc). It helps you easily navigate through locations, travel distances and stay away from mobs, animals or other non player characters. This map is very much configurable, you can set way points, change transparency, add new objects according to your needs. It is also compatible with various map visibility mods. The latest version of Rei’s Minimap supports 1.7.2, 1.7.3 and 1.6.4
- Fast processing
- Beautiful map rendering:
- Expression of semitransparent blocks
- Bump-map expression of height
- Expression of dynamically changing lighting
- Automatically generate the block colors from your texturepack
- Biome color
- Entities radar
- Cave mapping
- Waypoints (Can not teleport)
- Ingame keyconfig
- ZanMinimap frame appearance
- Indication of slime spawning chunks
Download Rei’s Minimap Mod 1.7.2 and below:
For 1.7.2: currently under development
For 1.6.2: [1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.5.zip
For 1.6.2: [1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.5.zip (250 kB)
For 1.5.2: [1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06.zip (247 kB)
For 1.4.7: [1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip (237 KB)
by ReiFNSK – Last updated 25th October, 2013
How to install Rei’s Minimap Mod:
- Download and Install Modloader.
- Download the REI’s Minimap Mod zip file from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Run > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/versions and press ENTER.
- Go to 1.7.2-modded folder, Open Jar extension file with any archive software (7zip, Winzip, WinRAR)
- Open Mod zip file and copy its contents inside the Jar file
- Delete Meta-inf folder there.
- Run Minecraft to check!
Tips and Warnings:
- MCPatcher HD and Magic Launcher can be used for installation of this mod.
- The minimap can be enabled by going into the game options. Press ‘M’ key and enable it.
- This mod is not compatible with other similar minimap mods.