Hi everyone, Their are mods that confuses you the most right? But I’m telling you. That this is the most confusing mod, but if you know how to use it, its the best! First of all, I’m going to explain to you how it got the name equivalent exchange. First, I thought that its something about money and trading. But after I have seen the mod. Everything changes. Equivalent Exchange mod is a mod about exchanging something to get something. For example, you lose much you gain much. Yeah, Its all about exchanging. But not ALL of it is about exchanging. Equivalent Exchange also adds new items, blocks, recipes, and some new set of tools and armors. Sounds boring ? Well, the items are so awesome! I’m telling the truth. You know I always. So there are some items that enables you to walk on lava! Or even explode things far away! There are to many items for me to write the features. This video would be meaningful to you guys
Many thanks to the maker of this video. Try taking a look at all his videos, you should be able understand more about equivalent exchange mod. But the most thanks goes to the developer of equivalent exchange mod, x3n0ph0b3. If you have time, visit the original page for more information on blocks and awesome items! (+ Recipe)
Equivalent Exchange Mod 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5
- Fixed bugs
How to Download and Install Equivalent Exchange Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Always back up your minecraft.jar before downloading mods.
- Then Download and Install ModLoader, ModLoader MP, and Forge API
- Test it to make sure it doesn’t gives black screen.
- Download the Equivalent Exchange mod.zip.
- Open up read the readme.txt file if you want.
- Go into minecraft you should see 2 folders.
- Open start>>run>>%appdata%>>.minecraft
- Merge the resources folder inside equivalent exchange.zip into the .minecraft’s resources folder.
- After that go into .minecraft’s mods folder, if you don’t have it, just drag the mods folder inside EquivalentExchange.zip into .minecraft.
- Hope you understood
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day playing minecraft!