So you start your Minecraft world, secure your house, secure your chests. Make walls and castles all to defend yourself. Ever thought why. Why are you protecting yourself. What are you really going to be attacked by? A creeper a skeleton? Exactly your pretty safe in a 2 x 2 dirt hut. But this mod seeks to change that, and wants to make the game more challenging.
The invasion mod gives you the ability to attack certain areas. But mobs build up there defences, and the difficulty slowly increases. Theres no change to the usual mobs but the new mobs have new features and powers. Even from an early stage in the mod some of the mobs are quiet powerful.
This is a great mod to have fun with and is one of them mods where its like a game inside Minecraft
How to Install Invasion Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader
- Download ModloaderMP
- Download the Invasion Mod
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF
- Drag all the files from Modloader and Modloader MP into Minecraft.jar
- Copy the file invsound and put it so its .minecraft/resources/newsound/invsound
- Extra the rest of the Invasion Mod into inv mod client folder
- Done! Enjoy!