ModLoader for Minecraft 1.2.5 Risugamis
What is ModLoader ? ModLoader is working like a Mod manager for Minecraft. Risugamis, the Minecraft developer had released his latest version of ModLoader for Minecraft 1.2.5 . You will have to install the ModLoader before installing many of the Minecraft Mods.
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft 1.2.5 in Windows
- Go to start menu (lower left corner) type in %appdata% and enter
- Go to .minecraft/bin
- Open up “minecraft.jar” using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Copy and Paster or Drag and Drop files into the opened minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft 1.1 and Enjoy a new ModLoader !
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft 1.2.5 in Mac
- Go to Application and open terminal.app
- Type in the following line by line (after each line press ENTER)
- cd ~
- mkdir mctmp
- cd mctmp
- jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Go back outside the terminal, you will see mctmp folder was created (by second line command “mkdir mctmp”).
- Copy all the files in there and back to terminal
- Type in these commands again line-by-line
- rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
- jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
- cd ..
- rm -rf mctmp
- You’re done