The spawner GUI mod gives you the ability to spawn any mob in Minecraft. All you need to do is have this mod installed and then right click on the mod. A screen will appear with a custom GUI all you need to do is select which mob you want to install whether it’s a pig or a ghast.
This is a very simple mod but it is great. You can use this to get custom spanwers in your custom maps. The only downfall is the spawner needs to be on the write block for the mobs to spawn for example pigs, cows and other friendly mobs need to be on grass.
How to Install Spawner GUI for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader
- Download the spawner GUI mod
- Open .minecraft / bin
- Open Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder to prevent black screen
- Drag the mod loader files in
- And all the mod files apart from the GUI files
- Drag the gui files into the GUI folder
- Close the windows, play Minecraft and enjoy