[1.7.2] Minecraft Too Many Items Mod
Marglyph’s TooManyItems (TMI) for Minecraft 1.7.2 is a must-have modification which allows player to gain any in-game item right inside your inventory by using your resources in backpack. It makes your items management easy in creative and survival mode; you can have unlimited stacks of blocks, spawner eggs, enchanting potions and craft items faster with tabbed navigation You can also create/load/delete entire inventories for different game modes. The TooManyItems is available for download for many Minecraft versions below.
How to Install Too Many Items Mod:
- Download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and install it. Make sure you run Minecraft once after that.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and press Enter.
- Download TooManyItems mod jar file from the link(s) below.
- Put the downloaded Jar file into the /.minecraft/mods folder.
- Launch Minecraft using Forge profile, press ‘O’ to open menu, Enjoy!
Download Marglyph’s Too Many Items 1.6.4 / 1.6.2 / 1.7.2:
For 1.4.7: TooManyItems_1.4.7.zip (92 KB)
For 1.5.2:TooManyItems_1.5.2.zip (96 KB)
For 1.6.2: TooManyItems-1.6.2.jar (Forge compatible)
For 1.7.2 and 1.7.3
- TooManyItems2013_10_26_1.7.2.zip (normal)
For Forge version, drop the jar file in /.minecraft/mods folder. For normal version, extract the zip file into modded version of Minecraft.jar. McPatcher/MaglicLauncher can be used for this.
by Marglyph, Last updated on 25th October, 2013
Tips & Warnings:
- TMI is compatible with Minecraft Forge and Risugami ModLoader.
- Zombe’s Mod Pack is also compatible but it should be installed first.
- Configuration file can be found in Saves folder named TooManyItems.txt
- If you get black screen after installation, try deleting META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.