Trains? Zeppelin? All of these things aren’t very needed in Minecraft. But, do you want to play Minecraft with a little more things? Like new train system that works better than minecarts. Or Many more things in Trains and Zeppelin Mods that you will never imagine! First of all, the main theme of Trains and Zeppelin mod is “trains and movement” So that means in this mod there will be only movements and trains! Trains are cool, they are faster, fancier than all Minecarts in Minecraft. There are also new minecart which are used to carry woods and many stuff more! One thing I like about Trains and Zeppelin Mod is that, it has a track builder. And from its name you should know that it can be used to build tracks! If your the one who likes speed on trains, this is for you!
Trains and Zeppelin Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5 Main Features
- Adds new cart models.
- 3 new steam locomotives.
- 2 diesel locomotives.
- Track builder.
- New detector rails.
- Signals Red/Green lights.
Trains and Zeppelin Mod v1.67 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.2.5
- Capability to choose whether you want the builder to remove the rails infront of you
- Some mobs can ride my carts
As a HUGE summary of Trains and Zeppelin Mod, it is just a Minecraft 1.2.5 mod that adds a new moving from one place to another system! Better than minecarts, new textures on trains, all of it is on this mod! Thanks to SpitFire4466 for Trains and Zeppelins Mod! Now available on 1.2.5
Here are the recipes – http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/270332-125forgesspsmpcarts-couplingrailcraft-compatibletrains-and-zeppelin-mod167/
How to Install Trains and Zeppelin Mod 1.2.5
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download and install Modloader, Test Minecraft make sure it doesn’t go black. Drag all the contents inside Modloader into Minecraft.jar opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Download and install Flan’s ModloaderMp also. Do the same as you did with modloader.
- Download the Minecraft Forge API and same as modloader.
- Audiomod is optional.
- Download Trains and Zeppelin Mod.
- Drag the TrainConfig.txt into .minecraft folder.
- Merge the resources folder inside Trains Zip file and the resources folder inside .minecraft.
- Then open the folder “jar files” inside trains zip file.
- Drag all the contents inside jar files and drag it into minecraft.jar that was opened by winrar or 7zip.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day riding on trains!