Uranium Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
The Uranium Mod is a very popular Mod so I am sure you will be aware of it. It adds uranium to the game, which is a new ore you can mine, and then you can do multiple things with the uranium dust you get from the ore.
When you first mine the uranium ore you will receive two hearts of damage as the ore and uranium is highly radioactive. Also if you craft a block of uranium using 9 dust ( like your craft a iron or diamond block. Upon contact it takes 5 hearts away from you or mobs. This could be great for mob spawners or defence.
Uranium Mod also adds a nuclear reactor where you can turn diamonds into uranium gems, radioactive goal and a lot more. But they do explode and give of radio active waste which can do damage to you and mobs. Uranium Mod also adds uranium tools and a lot more!
Uranium Mod Version 1.2.5a for Minecraft 1.2.5 Changelogs
- Added compatibility for Minecraft version 1.2.5
- The following are 1.1a Changelogs, if you interested
- Reactors no longer can react Cobblestone into Obsidian
- Changed Reactor recipe
- Changed Reactor texture
How to Install Uranium Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Download ModLoader
- Download the Uranium Mod
- Type %appdata%
- Open .minecraft/bin
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete META INF
- Drag the ModLoader files into Minecraft.jar
- And do the same with Uranium Mod